Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Short Sweet and Direct. Getting Aero.

It's painful. It's not for everyone. But it's fast. I've had more aches in the last month than I have in the past few years combined. Change is always painful. But the key is that it's also fast. What changed? Like most fools, I thought I had a good grip on the way things were... then I started trying new things. (and testing them!) No you can't see the final result (mainly because I don't think I'm there yet) but I'll give away a good hint if you are able to read between the lines.

Probably the most aero you've ever been.

That's all for this week. Lots happening. Adaptation is a b*tch. So is testing. I need to make this my full time job! Too much to learn and not enough time to learn it!

Thanks for reading, I know... cryptic, but I like that kind of thing.

Until next week

- Christopher Morelock

No comments:

Post a Comment