Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Holiday's have arrived

Merry Christmas!!!

A toast to you, loyal reader!

Only 4 more days until Santa Claus slides on down the chimney and packs the stockings full of coal!

Seriously though, Happy Holidays to all of my viewers, whether loyal or just blousing browsing

whew, it's warm in here isn't it...
I did good this year, I got almost all of my shopping done BEFORE Black Friday. Every year I seem to do just a little better at getting stuff done... I remember (back in my day, before we had all this Cyber Monday and week long Black Friday's starting on Thanksgiving Eve) I used to still be scrambling around on Christmas Eve trying to find the final things to get everyone. Now it's just point and click (the dangerous thing is that my wife tells me I can order by voice on our Amazon Echo... that's a whole new level of lazy shopping) and I love it.

So, I'll keep this week short and sweet. Let me wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, whatever. I really appreciate all the support, even if it's as simple as just taking a couple minutes of your day to check in and think "what an idiot."  Enjoy the time you get to spend with your families, friends or whoever. Drink some Eggnog (spike it for me!) and break your diet a couple of times... tis the season!

Until next time, thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!

- Christopher Morelock

No comments:

Post a Comment