Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Slow and Steady

Well, for better or for worse, not much has been happening the last week. The Giro rolls on without fireworks (yet) and personally I am just getting my hours in on the bike counting off the weeks until the State Championship. (Literally 1 month exactly away and we still don't know how long, where at, etc... ridiculous right?)  That's not ideal, but what can you do? It looks like the Georgia state TT is at the end of the month (24mi TT) I may travel down and do that as a warmup.

I tweaked my back on Monday night by leaning over the oven... which hasn't helped my training at all. I'm finally feeling a bit better today, but jeez... getting old sucks. Alas.

Otherwise, I'm afraid it's all steady sailing on the training/racing front. I did pick up an UGEE 1910b tablet to paint with, but that's a little far outside the scope of this blog I think. So, I'll spare you all a long post of me just writing crap and just say, Enjoy watching the Giro.

Until next time, Thanks so much for checking in!

- Christopher Morelock

No comments:

Post a Comment