Thursday, June 26, 2014

Some Stark improvements to the Cobb Mobb!

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY!

You'll pay for the entire Chamois, but you'll only use THE EDGE!

You too can rock the Mobb kit... with a bit less 80's retro feel!



































I've had the opportunity to use my kit a couple of times now and I have to say there isn't a better suit on the market for keeping you cool. This thing was designed (and excels) at being the coolest (both fashionably and temperature wise) kit on the market... and at $99... heck most jersey's cost that.  The side pockets in the shorts are an excellent addition for those going longer (or who don't want to mess with the back pocket) and the rear jersey pocket has a zipper closure to keep your keys (or other important article) safe.

Men's Kit found HERE
Women's Kit found HERE

The other big news of course is the newest member to the Cobb family...


All that keeps running through my head is Super Troopers.

That's right, Dark Mark... he is real...right? In case you have been living under a rock, here's a link to his website. Despite the satirical nature of his blog, there is almost always some good information to be taken away from his posts... he does a great job of keeping people honest. (Like some unmentioned mask company...)

So thanks for checking out the blog again! Two days in a row! Check out the Cobb Mobb's FB page, my Facebook or Twitter (add me and I promise I'll only stalk you when I'm bored at work.)

This is post #99... milestone next week! Now I just have to figure out something to talk about!

- Christopher Morelock

No comments:

Post a Comment