Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Back to Basics

It's about time to get back in the saddle, and back to what I'm used to. It's been a good time I've taken trying to shake thing outs and focus on time trialing, but now that states is over I'm ready to get back to just working on getting stronger again and maybe working on some off road stuff in preparation for cyclocross season. Man, remember those days when 300 watts for an FTP wasn't a far away dream... I sort of do. I'd like to again. I've got all the technical details down to the absolute minimal... now I just need to get back to the simple "push pedals harder, go forward faster" formula.

The rest of my season is up in the air. There are still some races on my schedule, and it's likely I'll end up doing them, including the slight chance that I end up doing a sprint triathlon before the end of the season. That run won't be pretty though. Maybe more of a float, hammer, walk type of triathlon :)

I've got another how-to currently in the works, one that should interest a lot of people that visit the site. It's been a slight pain in the butt though, (mainly forgetting to take pictures and having to re-do all of it!) so that's why this post is going to look a little sparse! That and not much exciting is currently happening... Hopefully the Tour will shake things up!

Anyways, thanks for checking in!

- Christopher Morelock

No comments:

Post a Comment