Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A word from our Sponsors

New Year is here! I'm excited for bigger and better things in 2017. (and beyond!) As we start getting everything put together for the new year and upcoming race season, I'd like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to the folks who are keeping me on the road for another season.



First on the list will be my primary sponsor, Podium Sports Medicine. The evolution of the Provision Racing Team I joined in 2016, I've been extremely lucky that Podium has decided to keep me on board for another year despite the fact that I've put up very little in the way of actual results, to say nothing of "elite level" results. They have been instrumental in getting me back on the wagon and healthy, and I'm hoping to reward their faith in me in this upcoming season!



I've been with/around/part of the Knoxvelo guys for quite a few years now. Without a shadow of a doubt, these guys are some of the smartest, friendliest bunch of cyclists I've ever been around. The races put on (Three River Rumble and Oak Ridge Velo) are top notch, and they make it easy to be proud to be a Knoxville cyclist.



Next up are the great guys keeping gear underneath me at Bearden Bike & Trail. It seems like no matter what crazy obscure piece of kit I have on my mind at present, the guys at BB&T always seem to be able to scour it down for me. They also keep a nice couple of classic bikes (a beautiful Merckx I've lusted over for years included) and plenty of trail supplies! If you're around town, be sure to check them out!



I've trusted in Derek Dalzell and Mind Right Endurance to handle getting whipped into shape this year. I've already done a lot of cursing Derek, but I suspect that's a good thing for my fitness! The level of professionalism from the MRE guys has stunned me, and I'm very glad to be working with them in the future!




Shameless self plugs here... My actual family business Morelock Motors and this blog have both done a large part of keeping me going (my real job by supplying me a paycheck, and this blog by giving me an outlet to express myself.) If you need a car, truck, specialty item or whatever, give our website a look and check out our inventory. I've shipped cars across the country before! I'll even throw down a discount for anybody that saw it on the blog ;)

There we go, those are the folks who have for whatever reason decided to put a little faith in me for the 2017 season. Hopefully I can reward that faith with a couple of good performances this season!

Thanks to all of you for reading, I really appreciate it! Check out some of the sponsors!

- Christopher Morelock


No comments:

Post a Comment