Thursday, January 21, 2016

Mawwiage...

Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today!

That bwessed awangment
So yeah... since you are probably reading this on the 21st, that means that around this time tomorrow (or, if it's Jan 22nd or later when you read this) I'll be married. Honestly, it hasn't quite "sunk in" quite yet, although this week I've been running around trying to get last minute things done. My friends tell me about an hour beforehand is when it actually starts to "drop" on you. Not that there are any cold feet or anything like that... I'm extremely excited. Jenny is everything I could ever want in a partner, so I think I'm marrying up. :)

Saturday was my bachelor party, where all (well... almost all) my friends came together and we partied like we did when we were 20. (err... 21, yeah... that's it.) Actually it really just involved some very nice scotch, some long talks and breakfast at Cracker Barrel. (always a classic) 

The last of us... only the tough make it til' 3 a.m. and beyond
So, I'm sorry this was a short post... I've had some other stuff on my mind!

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it! Next time you hear from me I'll be Mr. Wit.

- Christopher Morelock
Mr & Mrs Wit

3 comments: