Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Thank you

Thank you all, marriage success!

Just hitched!

It has been an amazing last couple of days. I can say with certainty this was the best decision I've ever made. (And I've bought a lot of bikes that I thought were excellent decisions)

Getting adjusted to co-habitating again (my last roommate moved out about 4 years ago) has taken just a bit of getting used to again, but for the most part it has been easy and awesome.

Probably the one area of my life that has taken the biggest hit from all this (not just this last week but for the last few weeks/months) is this blog. I look back at some of my most popular posts and see that some of my quality has definitely slacked. It would be nice if it were an immediate fix, and there are certainly steps I intend to take towards a fast fix, but it will undoubtedly take some time to get this page back up to where I feel it should be.

With that in mind I hope to start having a short "repair this" guide / series that is/can be much more accessible to the intimidated home mechanic. I also hope to get back to doing reviews, as it's one of the things everyone loves (myself included) And finally we'll have a couple of spotlights for some sponsors for the 2016 race season. All big dreams/hopes that I intend to come through on. We'll just have to see though!

Anyways, thanks for checking in! More (focused content) to come in the near future!

- Christopher Morelock

No comments:

Post a Comment